Jan 6, 2020
Work Of Wrestling starts The New Year with New Japan!
In part two of the 5th anniversary episode of WOW, host Tim Kail
critiques the second night of Wrestle Kingdom 14.
- Jushin Thunder Liger and the bond all wrestling fans share
- A plot hole in a tag match featuring "illegal cups"
- New Japan's camera work
- The tangly genius of Zach Saber Jr. and Sanada
- The unexpected outcome of Juice Robinson vs John Moxley for the
IWGP United States Championship
- What was missing from Kenta vs Goto (if anything)
- The brilliance of Kota Ibushi's performance
- The ever-reliable vile charm of Chris Jericho
- Yet another epic main event between Naito and Okada to crown
the first ever double-champion
The night one review is available now, as well!
Follow on Twitter @WorkOfWrestling and www.facebook.com/theworkofwrestling
Join Tim next week for an all new episode!