Jul 20, 2020
Work Of Wrestling host Tim Kail takes a detour into 1992 and
1993 to watch Sting vs Vader at The Great American Bash, Starrcade,
- The origin of Tim's interest in WCW and Sting.
- The negative affect WWE's documentaries of WCW have had on
shaping Tim's perspective on the company.
- The defining characteristics of "Surfer" Sting, as Tim sees
- How refreshing it is to see a character's creative equity
maintained even in defeat.
- How the character's naiveté is balanced by his toughness and
- The effective combination of Jim Ross and Jesse Ventura on
- Why this version of Sting resonates with Tim and activates his
Subscribe to Tim's newsletter on www.ftkail.com and follow him on
Thank you for listening. May the Moment of Pop be with you!