Sep 16, 2019
Work Of Wrestling host Tim Kail reviews Clash of Champions!
- Why it was a mistake to move the King of the Ring finale to
- What made the Braullins team-up unique and contrived at the
- Why Bayley running for her life was perfect
- How The Revival finally got to be The Revival on the main
- The problematic potpourri that is Sonya & Mandy vs Alexa and
- Miz & Shinsuke putting on a better match than they ever needed
- Sasha Banks oddly earning sympathy
- WWE's mixed messages
- Why Kofi vs Orton must never happen again
- Roman Reigns' perfect power bomb sell
- Why Strowman needs to be preserved
- How the main event's finish made both wrestlers look weak
- Why Tim still doesn't have faith in WWE's booking of The Fiend,
even though he's starting to have faith in the character.
Music by Ben Holland whose album "In Use Day And Night" is
available on iTunes. Visit http://ben-holland.co.uk for
more details and follow Ben on Twitter @BenBenHolland.
Follow WorkOfWrestling on Twitter @WorkOfWrestling and www.facebook.com/theworkofwrestling