Oct 3, 2022
This week Tim Kail talks ticket sales and cognitive behavorial
therapy for the entire wrestling fanbase.
- Catastrophizing after the news of AEW's low ticket sales and
- Why Tim likes AEW more than WWE, but doesn't assume that means
anything in particular.
- Different cognitive distortions within the pro-wrestling
- Why Tim is more disturbed by AEW's new inability to use the
- An alternative rational response to pro-wrestling news.
Buy WOW-themed tee-shirts at www.prowrestlingtees.com/workofwrestling
Become a Patreon subscriber at www.patreon.com/workofwrestling
And follow on Social Media @WorkOfWrestling on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
Thanks for listening!