Dec 5, 2022
Work Of Wrestling host, Tim Kail, is joined by the iconic
pro-wrestler, podcaster, and comedian Colt Cabana.
- when Colt first starting thinking of pro-wrestling as an
- why Colt thinks it's harder to be a babyface than a heel.
- the two Art of Wrestling guests who made Colt nervous.
- what it's like to have people rooting for him.
- how wrestling locker-rooms deal with "bad apples".
- more realistic backstage segments.
- what it's like when wrestlers think it's okay to "bust Colt's
chops" because he's a comedian.
- Colt's relationship with AEW.
- How he was contacted by AEW for his recent match with Chris
- What advice Colt has for Tim in his goal to "get over" on the
- A wresetler's relationship with their body.
- How comedy subverts expectations.
And much more!
Support Colt by
checking out the Whatnot stream he hosts with PWTs PWTLive.com.
Also follow him on Twitch.tv/coltcabana and his
socials are @coltcabana. You guy buy his merchandise at
Buy WOW-themed tee-shirts at www.prowrestlingtees.com/workofwrestling
Become a Patreon subscriber at www.patreon.com/workofwrestling
And follow on Social Media @WorkOfWrestling on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
Thanks for listening!