Feb 27, 2023
This week host Tim Kail shares with listeners the ten things
he's learned since becoming a pro-wrestling critic. The list
- Allow for change.
- Set goals - even if they're big.
- Interviews with fellow fans are better than interviews with "in
- Emotional detachment might be necessary.
- Relationships evolve, and if the foundation is love it will
- Know when not to talk.
- Don't take social media seriously.
- Cherish your audience.
- Keep doubts in their proper place.
- You will surprise yourself (and you should).
And much more!
Watch Tim's wrestling videos on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/@WorkOfWrestling
Buy WOW-themed tee-shirts at www.prowrestlingtees.com/workofwrestling
Become a Patreon subscriber at www.patreon.com/workofwrestling
And follow on Social Media @WorkOfWrestling on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
Thanks for listening!