Jul 4, 2022
This week Tim Kail reviews the WWE premium live event, Money in
the Bank. Topics include:
- Becky Lynch and Asuka being eternally "over".
- Bobby Lashley vs Theory.
- Not being able to "stand Theory".
- Liv Morgan being a feel good win.
- Carmella and Bianca Belair's underwhelming match, but
- "Integrated adverts".
- The excellet Street Profits vs The Usos.
- The also underwhemling Natalya vs Ronda Rousy, with an
interesting conclusion thanks to Liv Morgan.
- A solid main event with a disatisfying conclusion.
And much more!
Buy WOW-themed tee-shirts at www.prowrestlingtees.com/workofwrestling
Become a Patreon subscriber at www.patreon.com/workofwrestling
And follow on Social Media @WorkOfWrestling on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
Thanks for listening!